Thursday

REPORTS!

Today was the day, the one time of the year when what our teachers think of us are printed onto paper, for the whole world to see. Yes, REPORTS! The first thing I will just have to mention is how much paper they waste! What about saving the enviroment? We get a report from each subject teacher, and some of them fill less than half the page but still they start a brand new page. TREES, that one thing that gives us oxygen and keeps up alive, that's all I have to say. Anyway, I'm really shocked with how well I've done in Maths & Drama. They are the two subjects I was expecting a pretty reasonable report in, but they end up being my best!. Which I really don't mind by the way. Hmm..my favorite comment has to be from my form tutor saying I am ' proud to be individual'. I think that's an important quality, not following the crowd but being who you feel your meant to be!. As for English, I'm really happy! If you want to be a writer when your older that's the most important subject, right? I love the fact that my teacher thinks I'm 'imaginative' I always like to think I am. I would just like to add that I have now got the skills of a YEAR 7 in PE! I am SO proud! Even though most of my friends are reaching YEAR 9, but still I'm PROUD!


Hunger Games Update


I have FINISHED the first book in the series 'The Hunger Games' What an exhilarating(big word), exciting, imaginative book!  The ending leaves you in complete suspense with the last line reading 'Waiting for the time I will have to let go' so please get the second book on hand or you may suffer from Hunger Games withdrawal symptoms!  I would just like to add that Suzanne Collins is the most talented writer EVER! I don't know how someone can write such a 'words can't describe' book! Got to wait till at least Saturday till I can get book 2! It's going to be a long day tomorrow!


Review coming really soon for both 'The Hunger Games' & 'Hetty Feather'


Keep Day Dreaming & AGAIN BUY THE HUNGER GAMES!
Thanks, Sophie:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise