Wednesday

NEW COMPETITION!!

 I haven't held a competition is AGES and since I recently had my 1000 pageviews and 100 comments I thought this was exactly the right time! I've decided to hold my first writing competition and with the Summer Holidays on the way(even though the weather doesn't know this) I've decided this would be my theme. So, here are the rules


  • Your story has to be 500-1000 words long(I'm not too fussy so If you go a few words over or under please don't go running around your house, throw your laptop through the window and scream in frustration)
  • It will need to be about a summer holiday experience.
  • It can be fiction or non-fiction-it's up to you!
  • It will need to be exciting, interesting, original and something that will keep people gripped.
  • Make it your own-but don't add any personal information(Safety first!)
  • You don't have to be a member of this blog to enter but you have to have a blog!
  • The closing date is on the 11th August-so you have a whole month to enter!
  • You can email all your entries to my new email address especially for this blog a-day-dreamer@live.co.uk
  • Please add your blogs address to the email so I can find you easily if you win.
  • If you have any troubles with emailing me your entry or anything else just comment below!

So, there's all the rules. Now all you have to do is get writing! Oh, almost forgot! THE PRIZES! 

FIRST PLACE- Your story will be posted onto this blog(Yes, a whole post to yourselves!) and it will be added to a tab at the top of my blog! I will also add you to my sidebar with a link to your blog and you can choose 5 questions to ask the next author on my list to interview!(Unknown as I still need to try and find one)

SECOND PLACE- I will add your entry to a tab at the top of my blog and you get the chance to ask 5 questions to the next author I interview for this blog!


Just an update from a day dreamers world,



8 comments:

  1. I AM DEFFO ENTERING! please will u check out my two writing competitions I am holding. Just check out my competition page. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebony! I will DEFFO ENTER your competitions too
      Sophie:)

      Delete
    2. If u e-mail me with ur entries that'll be cool. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophie!
    Ohmygosh, I will try to write my entry up for this (so many ideas!) Great competition :D

    Thanks!
    -Kirthi
    P.S. Would you like to enter this competition I'm co-hosting? It's REALLY cool and I think you'd enjoy it!

    http://voyagedelapaix.blogspot.com/2012/08/writing-competition-1-amazing-prizes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will go and check out that competition now. Got a few short stories ready!
      Sophie:)

      Delete
  3. When will the winners be announced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about being so late with the winners, having some problems with getting them up! Should be some time this weekend if I can but if not, A.S.A.P!
      Sophie:) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise