Sunday

Merry Christmas!

First up, thank you for getting me to 50 blog followers! It truly means so, so much to me. And very, very soon it's CHRISTMAAAS! The presents are wrapped, the Christmas music is playing and the anticipation is building. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and that you and your family will all stay safe throughout the holidays. I hope you have a fantastic time! I have scheduled a few posts including an interview with Karen McCombie! I hope you find what you were hoping for under the tree on Christmas morning and on a last note, here are some of my favourite Christmas songs to help you get in the spirit.

Coldplay-Christmas Lights

All I Wand for Christmas is You - Mariah Carrey

Walking Through the Air- From the Snowman

Feed the World - Band Aid

Under the Mistletoe - Justin Beiber


Silent Nigh - Michael Buble(You have to have some Classics)

 The Power of Love(John Lewis Christmas Advert) - Gabrielle Aplin
I love this song, and the advert is so beautiful!



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, I have a similar one to. Can't wait for the big day and wishing you a merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry my reply is so late, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Happy New(early) Year too!
      Sophie:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise